Cannot decode keys: Error in $.environment

I am trying to add keys to a named account on my concordium client using the below command.

concordium-client config account add-keys --account BRAVE_TEST --keys ./brave-account-keys.json

but I keep getting this error

Error: Cannot decode keys: Error in $.environment: parsing Word8 failed, Failed reading: takeWhile1.

The command add-keys is only a local command. How are you generating the brave-account-keys.json file?

The format should be something like

{
    "3": {
        "0": {
            "schemeId": "Ed25519",
            "verifyKey": "hex-encoding of the public key",
            "encryptedSignKey": {
           "cipherText": "base 64 encoding of the secret key",
           "metadata": {
                 "encryptionMethod": "AES-256",
                 "initializationVector": "G1hgeB0U+VlFpYXXGDWc0A==",
                 "iterations": 100000,
                 "keyDerivationMethod": "PBKDF2WithHmacSHA256",
                 "salt": "YDGBiXcR+Z6tC6OvdpulMw=="
           }
        },
       }
    }
}

where the encryptedSignKey is the encryption of the private key of the account, using AES.

I exported the keys from the wallet.

% concordium-client config account name 4LSGZxtaHZi7BKeoJMNgttES2bN2nkSRouyDC5sfDFdUTcCAkC --name TEST1

Account reference 4LSGZxtaHZi7BKeoJMNgttES2bN2nkSRouyDC5sfDFdUTcCAkC was successfully named 'TEST1'.

concordium-client config account add-keys --account 4LSGZxtaHZi7BKeoJMNgttES2bN2nkSRouyDC5sfDFdUTcCAkC --keys brave-account-keys.json

Cannot decode keys: Error in $.environment: parsing Word8 failed, Failed reading: takeWhile1.

Are you just trying to import the exported keys into concordium-client?

The command for that is

concordium-client config account import --name 'NAME FOR YOUR ACCOUNT' /path/to/.export/eilf