Concordium Analytics

Hey,

I work with PYOR, a blockchain analytics firm backed by Coinbase and Castle Island Ventures. We have worked with protocols like Compound, Tezos, Quickswap, and ICP to build custom analytics dashboards and research reports.

We have worked very closely with the foundation/community to cater to their data needs, as we’ve realized that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, it varies based on the protocol’s stage and needs.

I am checking with the Concordium community/foundation to understand what metrics/data points you would like to track, so we can build dashboards/reports covering these metrics. I am happy to share our past work so you can gauge our capabilities.

Cheers,

Hey everyone,

I got some feedback from Amy the discord mentioning that analytics might be of interest.

I wanted to share some of our past work below for you to go through to gauge our capabilities.

Compound - Built data dashboards for them as per their requirement (PYOR | Compound).
Quickswap - Built dashboards for them as per their requirement
(https://dune.com/pyor_xyz)
ICP - Currently building a governance incentive dashboard for them

Are there any specific analytics needs/metrics that you guys might find interesting? I can use that to draft a detailed scope of work, with in-depth insights from our end on how the dashboard should look to get a comprehensive view of Concordium.

Apart from these, we have also worked with other protocols like:

1. Tezos
  2. Hivemapper
  3. Render
  4. Silo Stake

Not trying to toot my own horn here, but there already quite a lot of statistics available on CCDExplorer.io?

1 Like

Hi DODO,

Thanks for reaching out and offering your services. We appreciate your interest in collaborating with the Concordium community/foundation.

I wanted to inform you that we already have existing platforms, CCDscan.io and https://ccdexplorer.io/, that cater to the metrics and data points you mentioned. These platforms have been developed to specifically address our needs in tracking various metrics and data related to Concordium.

However, we’ll keep your offer in mind for any future projects or collaborations where your expertise might be beneficial.

Thank you again for reaching out.