Install.sh error Ledger app

Trying to run the Install.sh in the terminal but the following error occurs: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘bin/app.hex’.

I’ve read the previous post about this problem and moved the files from my iCloud directory to my terminal directory but this didn’t helped. Is there something else I can do?

Thanks

Hi Ushibushi,

Thanks a lot for reaching out.

Can I ask you to elaborate on the following:

• What is the firmware version of your Ledger, and what is the version of the Concordium Ledger App that you are about to install? If your Ledger firmware version is 2.0.0, you need to install Concordium Ledger App 2.0.1. If your Ledger firmware version is 2.1.0, you need to install Concordium Ledger App 2.0.3. You can download both Downloads — Concordium documentation.
  • Did you successfully install the custom certificate? If not, please check out Set up the Ledger Nano S and install the Concordium Ledger App — Concordium documentation
  • When you connected the Ledger to your computer, did you hold down the right button until recovery appears on the display? (This is needed when installing the certificate, but not the app itself.)
  • Did you extract all of the files from the ZIP archive before running install.sh?

/Emil